Skip to content
Case Study of BACTOSTAT® Application
Issues without BACTOSTAT® Bacterial-Repellent-Solution
- Virus/Bacteria could be spread via the device casing surface during multiple use by the shopkeepers and guests in food-court or restaurants.
- Both shopkeepers/waiters and guests could be the transmitter of virus/bacteria leading cross infection.
- Alcohol solution or sanitizer would easily lead cracking on Polycarbonate or MABS plastics.
- More manpower and sanitizer are needed for disinfection daily.
Benefits with BACTOSTAT® Bacteria-Repellent-Solution
- Reduce Risk of Cross-infection
- Bacteria Repellent
- Nanoparticles Free
- Food Contact Safe
- Bisphenol-A free
- Good Transparency (MMBS) for Casing
- High Impact Strength & High Toughness (MMBS) for Casing
- Excellent Alcohol Resistance